SLIDE1

Friday, December 24, 2010

Listen To This

Listen!!
do you hear?
(what? straight to the point please DEMOK..)
NOTE: DEMOK is translation for CHUBBY.. but sound a bit cute n cutest ever

lahh.. which one bahasa you prefer to write on this blog? x consistent.
(marah pulak!! sekali sekale nak sepikin sepikang)


back to the point
okay what u all should listen for?
its not about Listen sing by Beyonce
but first, please make sure.. u all capable to hear this 
it is not suitable for those who r deaf
(hey~ please straight to your point DEMOK!!)..


TaDaaA~~
 see..
this is not listen..silly DeMoK
(stop your jerking pict)
hehehe!! cool2x

okay listen to this my favorite song
THE FRAY-YOU FOUND ME

lah..tu je ke yg ko nak kasi tau..
hahah saja je nak kongsi minat..

 if you want to own this song..
you can click on here: The Fray-you found me

you ni.. dah ketinggalan la DEMOK!.. orang dah lama denga lagu ni
(DO I CARE? TALK TO MY ASS!)
hahah!!

here!.. i have provide you with the lyric..please sing with me

I found god
On the corner of first and Amistad
Where the west was all but won
All alone, smoking his last cigarette
I Said where you been, he said ask anything
Where were you?
When everything was falling apart
All my days were spent by the telephone
It never rang
And all I needed was a call
That never came
To the corner of first and Amistad

Lost and insecure

You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

In the end everyone ends up alone

Losing her, the only one who’s ever known
Who I am, who I’m not, who I want to be
No way to know how long she will be next to me

Lost and insecure

You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you, where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

Early morning, City breaks

I’ve been calling for years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
You never send me no letters
You got some kind of nerve, taking all I want

Lost and insecure

You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Where were you where were you

Lost and insecure

You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you, where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

Why’d you have to wait?

To find me, to find me
 
 
okay.. denga lagu je!!
 just Ignore je Lyric lagu ni yang menyimpang..
this lyrics is having soo much mistaken and out of our religion point of view and thought
sebab apa menyimpang?
 
1. god is smoking cigarette... ish.. god xbuat mende tu. (ni klu budak2 bace ni abes ni)
2. lelaki ni hopeless sangat2 sampaikan want to suicide.. (jgn tiru aksi ni tau ye..)
2. putting his happiness on 'one girl'... (please lah.. that was not our mission to live.. find someone who belong to us!!)
3. god is late.. (ishh salah tu ye.. thats what we called FATE!)

hahaha.. ehh dah tersasul banyak plak
by the way just enjoy 
its just a song and depend on how u judge and think it
absorb what good and avoid what not

okay.. bye bye bye..
have fun
enjoy this
THE END


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...