Assalamualaikum & Hi,
today will share with reader some tips on preparing
D.I.Y hair vitamins/mask/fertilizer or whatever you call that purposely made
for the growth and health of our hair.
Everybody want hair like 'victoria Secret Model',
they are soo lush, healthier and confident.
Do we know the secret behind it? (except for go to saloon and do treatment that are costly)
i want to share with all of you about this traditional natural and simple ingredient that helps to prevent hair loss and give extra vitamin to hair.
The preparation is easy and maybe some of you already known but it is not wrong if we share
our tips and benefits of doing D.I.Y hair vitamins/mask/fertilizer
we just need 1 avocado, 2 table spoon of olive oil and 5 table spoon of coconut milk
stir all together and then you will get a result as shown on picture above.
1 bowl is enough for my hair
leave on your hair about 20 to 30 minutes, and then rinse your hair with your favorite shampoo
1. Avocado: (read more)
Vitamin deficiency can cause hair loss or hair to grow slowly. Avocados are high in vitamins B and E, which work at the cellular level to protect and strengthen hair. Vitamin B is essential for hair growth. Vitamin E helps repair damage on the scalp, which may slow or prevent hair growing. Healthy hair grows half an inch every month. Using avocado in a conditioner or as a hair mask are the best ways to promote regular hair growth.
2. Olive oil: (read more)
- Prevent DTH Hormones Production. A hormone called DTH is the culprit in many cases of hair loss, as it causes the hair follicle shaft to narrow. Olive oil actually stops this from happening, which means you can hold onto your hair for longer.
- Promote Scalp Health. Olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, which can keep the skin of your scalp in better shape. It can even reduce the damage done by hair care products or overuse of styling products.
- Naturally Condition the Hair. Olive oil can make your hair shiny and soft. That's why it has been used for centuries as a natural hair conditioner.
- Fight off Fungi and Bacteria. Dandruff, head lice and other adverse conditions can contribute to hair loss. Fortunately, olive oil fights off all of these things, helping keep your hair healthier.
- Improve Blood Circulation. Olive oil massages can improve the blood circulation in your scalp. This increased blood flow can stimulate the follicles, which then produce thicker strands.
3. Coconut Milk: (read more)
thanks for watching