SLIDE1

Monday, January 18, 2016

PLUSSIZE HIJAB FASHION


Assalamualaikum,
gonna update my maxi dress and cardigan that i made myself..
its really comfy and modest

the reason why i start sewing is because
its really hard to shop clothes in plus size, even if we get the 3xl size but still too small...
it wont stop me to stylish whatever i like, or be fashionable like others skinny girl did.
i choose to learn how to sew myself instead of  blaming society for not really concern about plus size women like me. 

learn from youtube and then i manage to finish my very first sewing project which is Maxi dress & baju kurung. it takes lot of courage and passion to sew something without training, class or trainer.
you just have youtube as your only sources.

so alhamdulillah
here is the result







hope plus size girl out there will get this as your inspiration to stop criticizing fashion industry or society and will inspire you to produce more plus size outfit..

who know, the problem we plus size women faced now will gonna be our
future income..


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...